Sunday 1 June 2014

30 Day Snap Challenge 2014 | Day 1


I've decided to do it again! Sinead from Dreaming Again (great blog by the way, check it out) has reorganised the popular challenge created by Sprinkle of Glitter last year and, since I enjoyed it so much last year, I'm doing the 30 day snap challenge again. Basically, the challenge involves uploading a photo everyday with an optional short description of my day or a story that explains my photo for a whole month. By the end on June you'll all be sick of me.

It's been a fairly uneventful day. I'm still revising for my final exam next week and I have seriously lost all motivation. Maths is hard and, no matter how much great music I play on my iPod, it doesn't get anymore exciting. However, rediscovering songs that I haven't heard in ages is the best feeling. Anyone remember Neon Trees Everybody Talks? Love that song. 

But, to cheer me up from the revision blues, my lovely Mum made me this gorgeous chocolate fondant pudding. I think the recipe is originally by Gordon Ramsey and it's my absolute favourite desert. I am a total chocoholic and Guernsey ice-cream is simply the best in the world. Okay, so it may not be the healthiest thing on the earth, but the melted chocolate centre makes you forget the excessive calories it contains. It's just divine.

Last year I didn't have much faith in myself to actually complete this challenge, but I did and I'm proud of that. But this year, I want to improve the quality of the pictures I upload as a lot of them last time were terrible! If your taking part, let me know. I would love to follow your challenge, lets do this together! I've gone way too cheesy now. See you tomorrow.

Tasmin x

6 comments:

  1. I am doing it too :) Its the first time I have taken part in any kind of challenege so it is all super exciting to me.

    Much love.

    www.therandomnessofunicorns.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay, good luck. I'll be following! That sounds a little creepier than intended but I'll go with it! :) Xx

      Delete
  2. I was watering at the mouth just looking at this picture then when I read 'the melted chocolate center' ... haha I really want chocolate now :P xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tasmin! That looks so delicious. I am happy that you have started this challenge as I enjoyed last year one.
    I've decided to do it as well (the link is below). I am fairly new and struggle with blogging. Also I am 7 days late :)
    http://zarmaa.blogspot.co.uk/2014/06/30-day-snap-challenge-2014-day-1.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Haha, I'm sure you are better than you think you are. Don't worry, you'll catch up quickly. Can't wait to read it. Xx

      Delete