Monday 16 June 2014

30 Day Snap Challenge | Day 16


It's all work and no play at the moment and I'm not a fan of this unequal balance. It's not that I hate school but I've grown tired and feel I need a break from it. (I know, it's only Monday and I've been back from study leave for just a week and I'm already asking for a break!) I enjoy my subjects but I'm not a fan of the summer heat that, to be fair, has toned down a little today. I forgot how exhausting summer is. Not that I'm complaining, bring on the sun... please.

However, school work and homework is boring so I needed to find something else in this average and non-eventful day to highlight. Well, who doesn't love a good perfume? This is the one I'm using currently from Marc Jacobs. I am such a huge fan of Daisy that I decided to try more from the collection. I hadn't heard much about Daisy Delight (pictured above) so was intrigued to try it out. It was love at first spritz. It's a tad stronger than the originally but it still has that light fresh scent and I think I spray just as much (I know I spray too much but I can't help myself!). I couldn't recommend it more if you're looking for a new perfume for the summer months.

I'm sorry that I suck at this challenge and my life is incredibly boring. I thought that this time, without the stress of exams, I would be able to actually do stuff and take interesting photos but school has gotten in the way. I guess this is just an accurate representation of me; life sucks but here's something positive about my day to remind me it's not all bad. There are more events coming up at school so maybe I'll capture something vaguely more interesting for you soon.

Tasmin x

No comments:

Post a Comment