Friday 20 June 2014

30 Day Snap Challenge | Day 20


Beautifully sunny day for the sixth form garden party today. Sandwiches, cake, inflatables and a whole lot of sunshine. All I needed was some friends...

I was a little disappointed that none of my friends were bothered about the garden party and I nearly didn't attend myself because of this. However, I managed to convince one of my friends to join me and we knew a few people already there so I didn't end up alone. We played giant Jenga, something I don't think I'd played before but it was fun and I didn't loose (for a change). 


However, these people also ditched and, after convincing my friend to stay a little longer, we met up with a few more people who had just finished their lessons (our school timetable means that not everyone has lunch at the same time) and then went on the boxing ring. We aren't very violent people so we just treated it as a bouncy castle and I felt like a little kid again. So much fun. Very tiring though. And hot. So much sun!


Walking home with a friend, we found these ducks summing around in the Water Lanes. It was a little weird as I've never seen ducks in there before as it's fairly shallow. Nether the less, I thought they were so adorable following each other around and couldn't resist taking a few photos. I did get a few strange looks for it though. Does no one else think ducks are cute?

Tasmin x

No comments:

Post a Comment