1. Favourite bronzer for summer?I've never actually used bronzed before. I usually don't tan or get a very even, all over tan so I've never really needed it before. But, I've caught the sun on everywhere but my face so I may invest in one. Any suggestions?
2. You're relaxing on a hammock on a tropical island, what would you be sipping on?
Probably just a Sprite, being underaged and all. Do love Sprite though. Lemonade really is a refreshing summer drink.
3. Favourite summer lipstick?
I don't own many lipsticks and the ones I do own are all melt a bit in the heat. But, my red Revlon colorstay lipstick as it's long lasting, necessary in this heat.
4. Pool or beach
Beach. There's something about the beach that the pool just can't complete with. Ultimate summer place.
5. Summer = crazy hair, whats your must have styling product?
My hair doesn't really change in the summer but it is awfully thin. I use Tresseme volume mousse to try and give it a little boost. It's humidity resistant so it can handle the summer heat.
6. Sun bathing or fake tanning?
I HATE fake tan. I don't like how people over dose on it and look orange and as I'm naturally very pale, even a thin layer will give me an orange tone. So, I would have to say sun bathing, which I do not recommend. So bad for you.
7. Favourite summer nail polish?
For me, summer means a splash of colour. I do love my Barry M nail paints in yellow apeach Melba. But, if you want nails that would make Barbie jealous, Revlon's scented
8. Any summer traditions?
I don't think I have any. That's a shame. Maybe I need to create one.
9. Favourite summer scent?
Daisy by Marc Jacobs. To be honest, I'd wear this all year round because I love it so much. It's light and refreshing which is perfect for summer.
10. Favourite BBQ food?
I haven't been to BBQ in years! Little miss popular here obviously! ;) When I do go to one, I do love a hotdog or a burger. Food just tastes better barbecued.
11. Favourite summer proof make-up?
My approach to make-up is apply and fingers-crossed it stays. So I don't tend to invest in waterproof make-up or bb creams etc. However, I think that waterproof mascaras are a must for the pool or beach at summer, I just can't find any in my local shops.
12. Any summer vacations planned?
Me and my friends were hoping to go to Jersey, another channel island, but I'm not sure if these plans will go ahead. Otherwise, no. Nowhere exotic anyway.
Hope you all have a great summer!