Monday 2 June 2014

30 Day Snap Challenge 2014 | Day 2


So it's 10 o'clock and I haven't taken a photo of my day yet. Well done Taz! It's been another uneventful day for me. All I've done is revision, sing 5SOS songs and attend a dance class. Very little photo opportunity. But don't worry, I know exactly what I want. Sweets.

Haribo Tangfastics are one of my favourite sweets but I wanted a better way to store them then in their packaging as they tend to fall out when I'm packing them away. So, using an empty jam jar, I found a cute alternative that doesn't allow my sweets to escape from the bag when I'm not paying full attention. I mean, who wouldn't wan this little jar hanging around their kitchen and brightening up the place?

Argh! Apologies for the horrendously chipped nails. Must re-paint them. 
I'm sorry these photo's aren't top quality and a little unrelated to my day. I'll try and take a non-food related image tomorrow. 

Tasmin x

4 comments:

  1. Oooh dance class... what do you do? I myself only do zumba. Finny thing is I hate dancing in public. I love these sweets. I'll end up buying a pack for college, to help me through the physiology. I thank Sinead for guiding me to your blog. I love meeting new bloggers that have similar interests as me.
    Kayla xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I do more of a classical style dances such as ballet and tap. I've never done Zumba before but it looks really fun! Xx

      Delete
  2. Your pictures are cool :) I am enjoying your 30 Day Snap.

    much love xx

    www.therandomnessofunicorns.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I've been reading your too! Xx

      Delete