Friday 6 June 2014

30 Day Snap Challenge | Day 6


Another day spent wallowing at home. I decided to do a practice paper for my maths exam next week (woop woop, hardcore) but completely failed and lost all motivation to continue. I've spent two solid weeks revising and I'm still failing. *sad face* I just have to keep reminding myself that it'll all be over very soon.


To explain the photo, I don't have a dressing table or a shelf to but all my junk so I just display them on boxes and TV boxsets. Like this Friends boxset, my absolute favourite show ever. I mean, who doesn't love Friends? Here, I keep my perfumes and candles (they are never lit but I think the little glass this one came in is really cute). A recent addition to the box is 'The Fault in our Stars' which I recently finished reading. I'm not a big book fan. I really struggle with reading and find it difficult to get into the story because I just so slow. However, I loved this book. I genuinely couldn't put it down. The characters are so likable and the story is just beautiful. I kind of don't want to talk about it too much as I don't want to spoil it for anyone (I was told the ending before I started reading it which kind of sucked) but I can't wait to see the film. It's out in the UK in a few weeks! Eeek!

Tasmin x

No comments:

Post a Comment