Thursday 26 June 2014

30 Day Snap Challenge | Day 26


Today was a good day. My friends and I headed to Waitrose for lunch and my lovely friend brought me some custard yum yums (real name and they are delicious!) and a hot chocolate as well as getting my other friend a tea. We are so loved.

Art Board
It was also exhibition day and I invited a few friends to tour though our very talented schools exhibition. Every display was faultless which makes me feeling a little nervous about mine. The standard is so high and I'm not convinced mine quite meets that standard. Nether the less, I'm happy with my displays (I was lucky enough to get three boards for all my work) and thought I'd share a few with you here, since you were unable to attend. All the work is mine as I didn't know if anyone would be happy with me posting their work up on here (no-one knows I write this) and I hope you like.
Photography board 1. There was another set of images but they featured people in my
 year and I wasn't sure if they'd be happy appearing on here so didn't want to risk it.
Photography board 2. I had to break a mirror to make these images so I hope the 7
 years of bad luck is worth the grade.
Tasmin x

No comments:

Post a Comment