Sunday 29 June 2014

30 Day Snap Challenge | Day 29


Should 'Sketchy Sundays' be a thing? I'm still not one hundred percent sure but I really love drawing and want to share more of my artistic side here on my blog. I've been contemplating it all day but I need anothers opinion. So please comment your thoughts as well as your guesses of todays portrait. Also, do you have any requests. I really struggled picking someone to draw today, there are just too many people in the world to pick from so some help would be very much appreciated. 

Sorry, I'm asking a lot from you guys today. I hope you don't mind but I really appreciate you taking the time to chat in the comments. 

Tasmin x

P.s Last weeks post was in fact Zoella. I'm a huge fan of her blog.

2 comments:

  1. I would love to see more of your drawings! Drawing is a very special talent.

    Much love x

    www.therandomnessofunicorns.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I think I'm going to start uploading more of my art up on here. So nervous! Haha. Xx

      Delete