Tuesday 10 June 2014

30 Day Snap Challenge | Day 10


The exam wasn't as bad as I thought it would be but I'm still not confident with it. At least it's all over now. Just another 4-5 weeks of school and the it's summer holidays. Yay. Today is another sky picture (on my phone again so the quality isn't the best!). I took this at my bus stop at around 9pm. I love how light it is in the evenings now and I'm a sucker for a colourful sky.

Being back at school and dance has meant I haven't had time as of yet to catch up on all things blog related but hopefully tomorrow I'll get back on track. However, now I've got to finish my homework (literally finished my exams today and I'm already behind on homework. *sad face*) and then off to bed.

Tasmin x

2 comments:

  1. I've been doing all my snap on my iPhone too, so I haven't had the best quality. The sky looks so lovely, and good luck on your homework! I'm in the same boat as you because I'm so behind on blogging, work, and schoolwork. I thought this was summer!

    Madeline | Ring-a-Round a Rosey | Bloglovin’

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, tell me about it! I'm sure your photo's are great. Xx

      Delete