Wednesday 25 June 2014

30 Day Snap Challenge | Day 25


So, I've edited this photo as the original was very dark but now it looks a tad artificial. Sorry. I just really liked the dress I wore today. The Mary Quant style flower pattern really appealed to me and, although it's a tad big, I like the skater dress shape and the blue colour.

Today was another busy day. I've spent most of it putting up my art and photography work for the school exhibition tomorrow. This was a lot more stressful than I originally thought it would be. I'm not particularly found of most of my art pieces so picking a select few to put up was difficult for me, but I had a lot of help from my friend and she kept me calm. Photography was not as straight forward. I like my photography work but a one of my pieces started to fall apart. Needless to say I was beginning to panic a little so went up to the photography room to fix it (rather than stay in the manic hall where everyone was rushing around, putting up their work). Everything is up now and I am happy with it all. As my work is spread all around the hall, I'll take some photos tomorrow so you can see it of you would like. It's nothing special but it took a lot of hard work so I'm proud.

After school. me and a few friends headed up to the cinema to watch The Fault in our Stars. I loved the book and the film was not a disappointment. It stays true to the book too which I personally think made it better. I'd never read a book before seeing the film version before so this was a new experience for me. I'm not sure if this really changed my view on the story as when I originally read the book I already knew the ending. Nether the less, it was a beautiful film. Amazing sound track too. Didn't cry though. I must have a heart of stone.

Tasmin x

No comments:

Post a Comment