Wednesday 18 June 2014

30 Day Snap Challenge | Day 18


Such an unproductive day. I haven't done any work since I returned home after school and now I'm feeling a little guilty about that.

As per usual, it wasn't an eventful day. I am, however, becoming increasingly lonely in class. Everyone on my table in maths has now dropped the subject, leaving me completely alone. I feel slightly cursed as it seems to be only people on my table dropping out. Am I really that bad to sit next to?

I got my macro lens out again and started taking photos in my garden as it was lovely and sunny. However I just couldn't get a snap I was satisfied with and moved on inside to try again. Still unsatisfied, I transferred a couple of photos to my phone and tested some filters. I'm still disappointed with my effort and probably more disappointed with the lame and mundane description I just gave you of this whole ordeal. Ordeal might be a slightly over-dramatic name for it, but I'm going with it. I must try harder.

Tasmin x

P.s. Have you heard the news? Zoe Sugg, aka blogger Zoella, is releasing a book later on this year. I really struggle with reading but I know this book is going to be amazing. Who else is excited?

2 comments:

  1. I really like this photo. And don't worry, if you're having a bit of an off time, it will improve. Take a breath and power through until the sun starts to shine again. Also, I am super crazy excited about Zoe's book. Nobody in my family understands my excitement about it so they were a little worried when I ran downstairs to tell everyone the news yesterday :) I'm glad to know I'm not the only one.

    Madeline | Ring-a-Round a Rosey | Bloglovin’

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, you're so kind. And yes, my family were the exact same! I think they were more surprised that I could actually read to be honest. Haha! Xx

      Delete