Monday 3 February 2014

OOTD February #3

Dress, shoes and bracelet: New Look
*Side-note: this is the second time I've written this post as the original has been 'uploading' for nearly 3 hours*

I got my art and photography exam topics today and some of them are awesome! Can't wait to start them, though its going to be a lot of hard work.

This look is my typical sixth form clothing. I have a little obsession with collars right now, so when I found this gorgeous dress in New Look recently, it just had to be mine. It's made from such a flattering and silky material and the collar adds a cute yet formal quality to the dress. When it comes to shoes at school, I opt for the comfy flat option rather than a pair of uber-cool heels. These ballet pumps are really comfy but the horrendous weather has left my feet freezing cold and wet. Definitely more brogues weather. I literally just found this bracelet. Like, right now. I though it completed the outfit quite nicely.

Apparently the poor weather is set to continue through the rest of February *sad face* but I like to look on the bright side, Monday is nearly over! ;)

Tasmin x

No comments:

Post a Comment