Wednesday 5 February 2014

OOTD February #5

Blazer: MissGuided | Dress: Dorothy Perkins | Shoes: ASOS

While typing this, I'm warming myself up with a mug of hot chocolate. The weather has been its worst and some areas of the island were completely flooded this morning. It's been a long day at school too, with sign2sing first thing. Basically, this was a charity thing where we had learn the lyrics to a song in sign, as well as singing it. I can't sing to save my life but it's all for charity and a Guinness World Record so I don't mind so much.

My aim for today's outfit was to keep warm. I don't really wear this blazer, not sure why as it kept me warm all day. Must wear it more often. It also helped keep this fun daisy print dress formal. This dress is new and is so silky and wearable. The only issue I have is the zip on the back as it doesn't really suit the dress. It's a really bulky, out there zip which contrasts against the daintiness of the dress and I'm not overly convinced I like it. Add a pair of brogues to finish and another look is done.

Tasmin x

No comments:

Post a Comment