Tuesday 18 February 2014

OOTD February #18

Jumper and Skirt: New Look | Shirt and Boots: Dorothy Perkins
You know when you dress a little nicer to try and hide the fact that you still feel horrifically ill, no? Only me? I feel a little better than yesterday but still not one hundred percent but I have friends over tonight, all of which also have a cold, so I'm pretending I feel a lot better than I do.

Keeping warm is something that I felt was essential in todays outfit so I have opted for this snuggly slogan jumper. I don't like labelling but I am a bit of a nerd. I feel that this jumper only looks right layered over a shirt and I've paired it with a white shirt in this look. Adding a black skater skirt to make this casual look little more styled. Finishing this look is my now favourite ankle boots.

I wonder if I can cure my cold before my friends get here. I'm just wishful thinking now, ha!

Tasmin x

No comments:

Post a Comment