Saturday 22 February 2014

OOTD February #22

Playsuit: MissGuided | Boots: New Look
I've spent the whole day doing homework and I now feel completely drained! I'm still behind on my work and it just feels never ending right now. So today, I really wanted a cute little outfit to cheer me up.

Nothing says cute and fun quite like a playsuit! Effortless to wear, playsuits are a staple item for the spring/summer. This monochrome heart-print one fills me with joy every time I wear it. It's still a little too cold to wear it out but soon this never ending winter will end and spring will begin and then I can wear playsuits everyday without freezing to death. So, anyway, I decided to keep todays look really simple by just adding a pair of ankle boots and a little necklace (not sure if you can see it very well though). As the buttons on the playsuit are gold, I thought the gold buckles on the boots would link each item of the outfit. Finally, the necklace has a pink stone pendent to add a little subtle colour to this monochrome look.

Tasmin x

Random extra bonus photo... I was dancing along to the TV when this
picture was snapped. I thought I'd add it to the end for the fun of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment