Saturday 1 February 2014

OOTD February #1

The black retangle is a slate that fell from my roof during the rather stormy weather this week.
Jumper: Miss Guided | Trousers: River Island | Boots: Dorothy Perkins | Bag: New Look 
I've decided to start a new series for February, OOTD February (fairly self-explanatory). I'm not sure how well I'm going to be able to stick to it as fitting in a blog post everyday between school, dance and homework will be difficult, but I like a challenge.

Today, I went for a little trip to town with a few friends. Don't worry, I didn't go on a crazy shopping spree.... again! Only the essentials. As shopping doesn't require too much dressing up, I opted for a more relaxed look.

This is a surprisingly comfy, laid back look that I wear quite a lot. These Khaki trousers are so comfy and easy to wear, something I find unusual for a pair of trousers that are so tight. The jumper is not something I've worn for awhile due to a small stain on it. It's hardly noticeable but when you know it's there, you get a bit paranoid that everyone else can see it too. It's so comfy and warm, plus the slightly over-sized fit makes it the perfect casual knitted jumper. These boots have become necessary over the past week (so much rain!) and since it began hailing only moments after this photo was taken (literally a minute after this was taken, when I left the house) my feet were in need of the protection. The tan bag matches the outfit effortlessly and completes the look.

So, there we go. I hope I'll be able to complete my own little challenge, though I predict I'll fail by about Tuesday *places bet*. Please let me know your thoughts about outfit and if you think the series/challenge is a good idea. Failing that, comment how long you think it will take me to quit! Haha!

Tasmin x

No comments:

Post a Comment