Tuesday 25 February 2014

OOTD February #25

Skirt and Necklace: New Look | Top: MissGuided | Boots: Dorothy Perkins
Spring is nearly here and todays sunnier weather has got me excited for the warmer months. This outfit is something that I would wear on a casual spring day as it's not tight and uncomfortable, perfect for warm weather.

Long hair and slogan t-shirts don't really mix well, aha! You can barely read what's on my top. It's a geek t-shirt. I particularly like the font of this top as it's not your standard bubble writing but that more American High School Movie Title font, making it a little different from what everyone has. Although tartan was a winter trend, I really like it so will probably wear it until this skirt breaks. The purple and blue plaid isn't your standard red and the less out-there combo makes it more versatile for the seasons. My favourite little ankle boots keep the look very casual whilst this necklace finishes the outfit with a subtle bit of colour (unfortunately not as obvious on the image.)

Tasmin x

No comments:

Post a Comment