Sunday 23 February 2014

OOTD February #23

Dress: ASOS (sale) | Hat: MissGuided | Boots: New Look

After another day of no-stop coursework, I am in desperate need of distraction. Cue blogging...

I've gone with a slightly more gothic look today with this dress from Pop Boutique. It's a lot more on the edgy side of fashion then the other outfits I've worn in this challenge but I do really like it. It's very much something I could imagine Alexa Chung wear, the sixties style monochrome collared dress has the ability to look rather gothic or rather cute. Going for the cuter look, my hat Sundays continue with my beloved bowler hat (again!) and a pair of heeled ankle boots finish the outfit.

Half-term is over for me now and I'm back at school tomorrow. I wish I wasn't ill so I could make the most of my time off but, hey ho, I get to see my friends again at school tomorrow so all's good.

Tasmin x

No comments:

Post a Comment