Sunday 2 February 2014

OOTD February #2

Hat, Top and Jeans: Miss Guided | Cardigan: ASOS | Shoes: Converse
Another day, another outfit. Another more laid back look today as I'm spending today doing coursework. The joys of being a student! 

I rediscovered these jeans today lurking at the bottom of my wardrobe. I love the colour and are rather comfy for very skinny jeans. This top is my ultimate 'I'm staying in all day so imma put something really comfy on' top. The print on it is actually a skull with lots of flowers on it. The design intrigued me but I am yet to wear it out. I'll have to brave up one day and do so. As it's still ridiculously cold, I'm keeping warm with this oversized knit cardigan. Now, I know this will probably make me sound like a bit of a weirdo, but I seem to find myself wearing hats every Sunday. I think it's because I don't tend to go anywhere so I'm not scared it will fly away or go missing. Today, I opted for a bowler hat. I'm a little bit  obsessed with bowler hats at the moment; I just can't get enough. Adding a pair of converses as the ground is rather muddy and todays relaxed outfit is complete.

Sorry this isn't as fashion focus as my usual ootd's. I just wanted this series to be exactly what I wear everyday. Tomorrow is school, so you'll have an inside look into my sixth-form wardrobe. It's really not as exciting as I'm trying so hard to make out.

Tasmin x

No comments:

Post a Comment