Friday 21 February 2014

#ootdfridays Number 22 *February Edition*

Top: MissGuided | Skirt: New Look | Boots: Dorothy Perkins

Not going to lie, adding the text to this image was a nightmare. I kept putting 21 as I was confusing myself with the date and the number of #ootdfridays I've done.

The sun has popped it's face out over Guernsey, fooling me to think it is a lot warmer than it actually is. So todays outfit has what may be a slightly premature spring vibe to it. A girl can dream... (I say that, now that I'm writing this it's started to rain. I've totally jinxed it!)

Although it's hard to tell from the picture as it's hidden by my hair, my graphic print vest has has a summer view of LA. I don't know why but tops with a city view printed on them make me think of summer. I guess I only really go on holiday in the summer so I link the two together. I don't know. I've pared it with a skirt that it is far too windy to wear outside without any tights on. Flowers are forever a summer staple for the hair, whether it be a single clip or a whole crown. I've opted for a single flower, it is still winter, lets not overdo it. Finishing the look are my gorgeous ankle boots.

Tasmin x

No comments:

Post a Comment