Friday 28 June 2013

#ootdfridays Number 8


As it's Glastonbury this weekend, I thought I'd do a festival styled outfit this week.

Many festival goers opt for the floral hippie look with floaty maxi dresses and flowers in the hair. Now, don't get me wrong, I love the look but I don't really own that style of clothing. So I'm going for a more rock chic look. These burgundy shorts are gorgeous; I love love love them! The slightly frayed ends is what it's all about this season and the colour just mixes up the typical festival look. I've partnered the shorts with this Love vest which continues the more rocky edge look but is easy to wear if your spending the day at a festival. As I don't own wellies, I'm wearing the next best festival footwear: Converses. Easy to wear, comfy and unbelievably cool: Converses are really the ultimate casual shoe. I  decided not to go over board with accessories as I would find too many annoying at a festival. My moustache ring adds an element of fun to the outfit and I put mini plaits in my hair as that, to me, just screams festival.

Top: Miss Guided
Shorts: Miss Guided
Converses
Have you got an ootd that you just want to show off. Instagram it using the hash tag #ootdfridays and it could be featured in next weeks post!

Ring: River Island
If your'e off to Glastonbury or any other festival this summer, jealous, but seriously I hope you have a fantastic time. Are you a festival fan or do you prefer to listen to music through your head phones? Let me know in the comments.

Tasmin x

2 comments: