Tuesday 25 June 2013

30 Day Snap | 25


Hi. I'm sorry this is another terrible photo but the lighting in my house is fairly bad. I'll try and do better tomorrow.

So today, I went on another little naught shopping spree with a couple of friends. I was good, I brought all the stuff that I needed for prom that I didn't get at the weekend. But then I made the mistake of spotting a sale in Miss Selfridge. I love Miss Selfridge clothes but they are in the pricy side so I don't tend to buy too much from there. However, this really cute blouse was £15 and I just couldn't help myself. I'm thinking of it as an investment buy as I can wear it to sixth form in September. Well, it was on sale, therefore I saved money. And saving money should always be seen as a good thing, right? 

Tasmin x

2 comments:

  1. That blouse is lovely! I like Miss Selfridge as well, I still regret that didn't bought skirt from it 3 years ago. I think saving money always is a good thing and as you said, investment for sith form =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, yes! You can't argue with money being saved! Aww, don't regret,. I'm sure you can find it or another one that's extremely similar in shops or EBay even. Thank you! Xx

      Delete