Thursday 6 June 2013

30 Day Snap | 6


Today, I've been a little naughty. I sneaked into town whilst my Mum was at work. Well, I couldn't tell her because I was buying her birthday present as it's her birthday this weekend. 

I originally thought of getting a photo montage that we could put up in the lounge but I don't have that kind of money. So, I popped into M&S to look at their frames. I liked this one because I thought the pattern on the metal looked pretty and reminded me of some jewellery my Mum owns. I also thought that it was good because it would suit my Mums room and the lounge so my Mum could pick where she wanted to put it. I also brought her a Rimmel London Salon Pro nail polish in urban purple. I was really impressed by my Rimmel varnish so I thought my Mum is bound to love it. Also, the colour in store looked similar to a dress my Mum has but now it looks a bit redder than I expected. I'm sure she'll still like it though. The final thing I brought my Mum was this Max Factor eye shadow trio in Coco Crazy. Max Factor is my Mum's favourite make-up brand and she will be able to wear these natural shades all the time.

All I have to do now is find a picture to put in the frame and wrap up these gifts before my Mum finds them!

Tasmin x

4 comments:

  1. Awh you're such a good daughter haha! that frame is so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, thanks! I'm glad you think it's pretty, I thought it was. Xx

      Delete
  2. I love frames and this one is so pretty. Is that a scarf or cusion? I like the background =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! The background is actually the reverse side if my duvet which I brought from Next. The other side has flowers in vases. Xx

      Delete