Friday 7 June 2013

#ootdfridays Number 5


This week, I've been fairly unproductive. I should be revising but, yet again, I'm getting distracted! Oh well, I've got plenty of time before my next exam so I won't worry about it.


Today it was a little chilly so a put a jumper on. I love how on the shoulders, each row of studs is different. It's soft and well fitted too. I tucked them into these humbug striped shorts. Well, it is supposed to be summer! I'm a huge fan if the monochrome trend and I'm a complete shorts addict, so how could I not want to wear these. I'm also wearing moustache flats. I don't know why but I just think moustaches are cool. The red bag adds a little bit of colour to the outfit. And, of course, the greatest fashion accessory of them all, my neighbours cat! She refused look at the camera but wouldn't leave me alone. Such a cutie!

Jumper: Miss Guided
Short: Miss Guided
Shoes: Miss Guided
Bag: New Look
Now it's your turn! Instagram a picture of you ootd using the hash tag #ootdfridays and I will include it in next weeks post. So go on, get Instagraming!

Tasmin x

6 comments:

  1. I love your outfit, especially your shorts!

    Hope you're having a Fierce & Fabulous Saturday!
    xoxo
    Crystal

    My Blog, Crystal Chizoba
    My YouTube Channel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved ur outfit and cat is cute :P following You :)

    www.beautyfrontline.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your top and bag!

    ReplyDelete