Friday 7 June 2013

30 Day Snap | 7


Did anyone have a hula hoop when they were younger? Hula hooping was the big thing at my Primary school. Every break, my friends and I would go into the play ground and just hula! My hoop would not hit the ground once during the whole break. Every so often, we would do mini contests on who could last the longest. I won every time!

My Mum fished it out the cupboard yesterday evening. It's a little bit bent but still works. And, I've still got it! My mum's been trying to beat me all day. Haha!

Tasmin x

2 comments:

  1. OMG! I remember those times, i have tried it few years back and i haven't got it at all, i'll do one and bang on the floor lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, well you know what they say, practise makes perfect! Thank you! Xx

      Delete