Sunday 23 June 2013

30 Day Snap | 23


This beautiful vintage skirt was one that my Mum used to wear back in the 90's! It's crazy how much the current fashion scene has been influenced by this decade. Tartan/plaid has made a come back along with dungarees and scrunchies, just to name a few. And who doesn't love a little 90's sitcom called Friends. When my Mum found this earlier today I just had to try it on! I love it, even if it is a bit punky for me. 


2 in 1 pics today (well, I thought it would be cheating if I used this one as its a bit obvious that I didn't take it!) I feel so rock and roll, but I'm definitely not cool enough to pull it off. Haha!

Tasmin x

2 comments:

  1. That skirt is so pretty and looks on you very good. Believe it or not I got an umbrella similar to your skirt colour and pattern but it has a bit of green in it as well =) The only thing I don't like is that not big enough for me.
    Anyways, I think is quite cute when girls wear what mothers wore. Usually it would be like 'oh mum plz, that was back days..., now days its...'.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yeah! That umbrella sounds really cool! Thank you! Xx

      Delete