Wednesday 5 June 2013

30 Day Snap | 5


I have been waiting for this top for months now. I originally ordered it from New Look in March but there was a mistake with the order so I reordered it at the beginning of May. Today, it finally arrived.  It took far to long to get here so I'm not too impressed. 

Oh well. I like the top although it's a bit paler than I though it would be; I thought the red would be bolder. But it was the design I brought this top for and doesn't fail to impress. I really wanted something with a quirky design and this comic book style top was exactly what I was looking for. I like items like these because they are different and not as many people would wear them. Especially living on a small island many people own the same clothes so I like being able to look and feel unique. It's too cold to wear it today but hopefully the weather will improve by the weekend!

Tasmin x

4 comments:

  1. Just nominated you for the libester award on my blog, go check it out and comment if you read it! Hopefully i'll see it on your blog soon!!!
    Penny Rose
    http://pinkandpetals.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. great top and awesome for the summer!
    following you now :)

    it would be great to follow eachother! find me at..
    BlogLovin' | BreezeyBee Blog | International Giveaway
    xoXo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ok, thank you. I'll follow you right away! Xx

      Delete