Friday 14 June 2013

#ootdfridays Number 6


Summer is so close now, I'm so excited. However, the weather hasn't exactly reflected the time of year this week. Oh well, can't let that bring our spirits down.


This weeks outfit, I've opted for some skinny jeans as the weather wasn't cheery at all. I love a good pair of skinny jeans and I love the colour burgundy, so these ones are a winner. Confession: this is my second pair of these jeans as I broke my first ones. I really liked them and was disappointed that broke them because they were well made and fitted well. I'm also wearing a black shirt. I love that it's got lots on little studs stuck on it and the open back (which I don't think you can actually see, sorry) makes it different from similar tops that I've seen. These boots finish this look in a casual, laid-back way which is how I wanted the outfit to look.
Shirt: Miss Selfridge
Jeans: Miss Guided
Boots: Next

Now it's your turn. Upload a picture of your outfit of the day to Instagram using the hash tag #ootdfridays and you could feature in next weeks post.
Tasmin x

1 comment: