Tuesday 4 June 2013

30 Day Snap | 4


Today it has been my mission to break in these bad boys. I've been dancing ballet since the age of 4 and will be taking my grade six exam at the start of July. This will be the first exam that I will be wearing my pointe shoes and I really can't dance in them. I'm terrible! But every little practice helps and hopefully I'll improve for July.

I love pretty much every style of dance but I take classes in the more classical genres ballet, tap and modern. Do any of you dance, if so, what style? 

Tasmin x

5 comments:

  1. I was always (and still am) jealous of girls who can dance ballet! It's such an amazing skill xx

    www.poptartsandsexx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I would love to be able to dance ballet, I think is amazing! Unfortunately, I can't dance anything properly. Once I've been to salsa classes with my friends and I loved it so much, now miss it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Forgot to say, Good luck in July!

      Delete
    2. Aww, thank you! I've done a salsa class before too! It was so much fun! Xx

      Delete