Friday 29 August 2014

Sixth Form Wardrobe

School starts next week! Argh! Dressing for sixth from can be daunting; obeying the dress code while simultaneously loving what you're wearing is hard work. So, I've created this look book full of tricks and tips to make the whole thing easy. Enjoy.

Shirt & skirt: Miss Selfridge | Shoes: New Look

Monday: A key essential in my eyes is a plain black skater skirt. They just go with anything and create a great outfit in seconds. It is so versatile and works all year long making it a staple item in my wardrobe. I am also obsessed with this shirt. Such a pretty design. You can't go wrong with a skirt and shirt combo.

Dress: Primark | Boots & socks: DP 

Tuesday: On lazy days where you just can't be bothered to put together an outfit, dresses are your best friends. No effort is required to create a look as the dress is the whole look. I particularly love the pattern on this one, gorgeous colour too.


Shirt & boots: New Look | Skirt: Top Shop | Jumper & socks: DP

Wednesday: Has your button ripped off of your shirt? Can't be bothered to fix it? I have got the perfect solution for you. Layering. Missing buttons are completely hidden under a cute knitted jumper so no-one will know your fashion faux pas. Particularly good for the winter, not so much in the summer.


T-shirt & shoes: Primark | Trousers: Miss Guided | Necklace: New Look

 Thursday: I really struggle finding smart trousers that fit so was over the moon that this gorgeous pair did. Adding a t-shirt gives a smart-casual vibe which is perfect for sixth form. You don't want to go over board with jewellery as too much can get annoying throughout the day. However, I like to accessorize with a simple necklace. I feel it just completes an outfit.

Dress: DP | Blazer: Miss Guided | Shoes: ASOS

Friday: If all else fails, you can never go wrong with monochrome. Blazers are a really good way to keep warm in the colder months and brogues are perfect for walking around school all day.

I hope you enjoyed my sixth form look book. If you're stressing over school clothes, don't. Fashion is meant to be fun and as long as you're are happy with what you're wearing (and you're sticking to school guidelines, I guess) you can't go wrong!

Tasmin x

No comments:

Post a Comment