Thursday 7 August 2014

Blogger Love Tag


My lovely friend Lucille has tagged me in the Blogger Love Tag and, since I haven't done a specific tag since January (I can't believe it's been that long!), I simple couldn't refuse. I mean, everyone knows I'm a sucker for a good tag. Here we go!

What was the first blog you ever came across?
Well, this is a hard one to start with because I genuinely don't know. I know when I started to get back into blog reading I started to read a lot of Zoella's blog but when I was younger I read a lot of celebrity blogs which was basically the only way to stalk celebs before Twitter became a thing.

Favourite beauty blog reads:
Beleza By Ems
A Bit Graceful
Fleur De Force
There are more but these are my favourite three.

Best blogging friend
I've not met anyone through blogging yet. I live in a bit of an awkward place in the world where no-one else seems to blog and it's expensive to catch a flight or boat to go to meet-ups. However, I do have a real life friend who blogs! My friend Lucille from PinkLipstickLeopard and I met at high school but she moved away a few years ago. Miss you Lucille!

Name a blog that enables your purchases
With me, there isn't a specific blog that I go to if I'm in need of a new eye-liner, for example, and want to find some reviews. I kind of scroll through recent posts of the blogs I follow and if there is a relevant review, that's the first place I go.

Five blogs that everyone should be reading! 
Lucille- Pink Leopard Lipstick ( A good friend of mine and an amazing blogger with a flawless fashion sense. Everyone go check out her blog right now!)
Kavita- She Wears Fashion (Most amazing sense of fashion plus fascinating travel posts)
Chloe- Reality Leaves Lots To Imagination (Another really well written blog with realy interesting content. I coud read this blof all day long!)
Cheyenne- Cheyenne Davide Blog (A fellow cat lover and great outfit posts. I find I can really relate to her posts too)
Betty- Le Blog de Betty (Amazing photography and, yet again, great fashion sense)

Your favourite way to read blogs
Snuggled in my bed on my iPad. Maybe some music in the background. Just a generally relaxed atmosphere.

Bloggers that inspire you
There are so many! I honestly find most blogger inspire me as they inspire me to blog and great content as they do. If you're reading this, you inspire me to do better so thank you. Zoella is probably the blogger I find most inspirational, through dealing with panic attacks and achieving amazing things through her blog and not letting her anxiety get in the way. I know I let my nerves get the better of me far too often but I've been trying my best to push myself out of my comfort zone as I know it will be rewarding because I have seen Zoe do it so I know I can do it too.

Okay, that got a little deeper than expected. Moving on...

Favourite blog design/look
For blog designs, I like to keep it simple. Not too many colours or lots of crazy patterns. Ones like Le Blog de Betty and Pink Leopard Lipstick where there is a plain background  so the blog posts are the main focus on the page and a cute and clear header design are the most effective in my opinion. I'm currently redesigning my blog by myself so it's probably not going to be great as I have no idea what I'm doing but I guess we will see.

What is you favourite thing about blogging?
I love being able to share my thoughts and opinions with people who want to listen. Being quite shy myself, I often don't have the confidence to just talk to people about anything and when I do I tend to get ignored. Blogging allows me to reach out to people who want to listen to me ramble on about something they are interested in too.

Name a blogger that you would most like to see write a book in the future!
I could go with an easy option here Zoella but that might be cheating slightly as she releases her first book in November. However, I'm really excited to read it! Another blogger would be Kavita from SheWearsFashion as I think it would be amazing to here more about her recent travels. I really like her writing style too so it would definitely be a good read.

I Tag:

Chloe- Reality Leaves Lots To Imagination
Sinead- Dreaming Again
Grace- A Bit Graceful
Amber- Forever Amber
Mel- It's Me Mel

Thank you again Lucille for the tag. I hope you are all having a wonderful summer and I will chat with you all very soon.

Tasmin x

8 comments:

  1. It's my pleasure Taz! your posts are always so interesting to read. :) xx

    pinkleopardlipstick.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah Tasmin thank you so, so much for saying I am one of your favorites to read! That just made my day :) And thank you for tagging me <3 Lots of love xxxx

    ∆ abitgraceful.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks a lot for the tag! I'll try not to forget about it, like I tend to do when I'm tagged ;p
    xx
    http://foreveramber123.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for tagging me! I did this on my blog yesterday :) x Blogger Love Tag

    ReplyDelete