Tuesday 26 August 2014

#9: Photoshoot on the Cliff Paths


Confused about what the 25 Things to do This Summer is all about? Check out this post to explain all.

I finally decided to do some photography so headed out in the drizzle with my Mum (because I have no friends) in the hopes it would clear and I could achieve some decent photos. The results were better than I expected but a few did turn out rather blurry. And, as always when I take my Mum on a shoot, Mum decided to get creative and got me to pose for a few photos too. Typical!

Spooky benches

Shame it was a cloudy day.


Eye see you leaf!

OOTD | Shirt: Miss Guided | Jeans: Top Shop | Boots: DP

Because I think I'm funny...

A veil of spider web.


Worlds most pointless bench.

Tasmin x

2 comments:

  1. So pretty. I can see why you wanted to get this on your list

    Ring-a-roundarosey.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm just so blessed to live on such a pretty island which I love to share on here. Xx

      Delete