Thursday 28 August 2014

#17: Visit a Playground First Thing in the Morning


It was sunny. I awoke really early for no apparent reason. So it just made sense for a seventeen year old to visit the playground. No?


This is actually part of my photography project and it was essential to go first thing in the morning to avoid an overcrowded play-area that I wouldn't be able to take pictures of. Also, without anyone there, I wouldn't look so much of a weirdo taking pictures of a playground and playing on the equipment.


I got stuck up there and it was a little to high to jump off... Such a fail

I just don't understand why they don't make playgrounds for teens/young adults. It's a great form of exercise- great core and muscle workout- and, lets face it, it's a lot of fun. The closest to an 'adult' playground is the outdoor exercise equipment but it's just not as fun. Well, that and the skate-park but I'm nowhere near cool enough to know how to skateboard. Do you see my problem? Being old sucks!

This was terrifying! Struggled getting off of this too...

A bouldering wall? I never had this when I was little. So cool!



Tasmin x

No comments:

Post a Comment