Wednesday 24 December 2014

Blogmas | My Christmas Eve

Can you believe it;s actually Christmas Eve already?! Which also means it's the final day of Blogmas! Too much excitement to handle.

To finish my Blogmas series, I thought I would do something a little different and show you my day. As Christmas Eve is not a normal day, I thought I would represent my day (which I'm pretty sure is a fairly normal way as far as Christmas Eve's go) through a series of images from my day. Just something a bit different which I'll hope you'll enjoy.

The final Chocolate in my advent calendar. I get far to exciting for these.
OOTD: Jumper: River Island | Shorts: Top Shop | Hat: Miss Guided | Necklace: Eclectic Ecentricity
Make-up of the day... is that a thing?
Lunch: Camembert with sauce and a baguette. Yum!
A game of Baliwick Trumps that my sisters Young Enterprise group 'Vida' made. I lost... hate this game! Ha!
Entertainment of the day. I've been watching a film everyday of the holiday so far and I don't plan to stop just because it's Christmas. 
All that's left to do in my day is have a shower; watch some festive telly specials and wrap up the last of my gifts. Then tomorrow is Christmas! Whether you celebrate the holiday or not, I hope you all have a great day tomorrow and don't eat too much!

Tasmin x

2 comments:

  1. Love the looks of your blog! Have been followed for agess :) x

    Isabelle x

    www.eventhebestsometimesfall@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, that's very kind of you. Thank you! Xx

    ReplyDelete