Tuesday 2 December 2014

Blogmas | Day 2


Okay, so maybe I shouldn't commit myself to after the 'success' of 25 Things to do This Summer (only six more things to do, just one month to complete them all... yeah, I don't think it's ever going to get done) but I felt in the festive mood and decided to give it a go. I've decided to flick through some of our old family photos and picked out some of the best Christmas-y pictures and will share one for every day of advert here on the blog. Some will have a little back story to them, so just look really silly and others there really aren't any words.

This picture is of my sister and I back in 2012. We were messing around with some Christmas hats when Mum found all the Christmas decorations. My hair looks so short!

Tasmin x

No comments:

Post a Comment