Saturday 20 December 2014

Blogmas | Christmas Shopping


I finally got my Christmas shopping done. Well, I say that.

As soon as I walked into town, I instantly wanted to run straight back home. I don't know why as it wasn't especially busy but I just felt claustrophobic and pressured. There's little time to the big day and I had absolutely no idea what I wanted to buy my family. I hate feeling pressured into shopping as it takes me ages to find exactly what I want/need and that's when I buy the wrong thing or the wrong size. Which is exactly what happened so I'm going to have to pop into town next week to exchange some things. Such an idiot. 

Anyway, I've spent this evening wrapping up the majority of my gifts whilst watching Love Actually while the rest of my family are out partying. Totally the party animal of my family! ;)

Tasmin x

No comments:

Post a Comment