Friday 12 July 2013

#ootdfridays Number 10


Wow, this is my 10th #ootdfridays and I love doing it. Especially at the moment with the sun making everyone cheerful and I can choose fun, summery clothes.

Shirt: ASOS
Skirt: Miss Guided
Shoes: Miss Guided
Sunglasses: Accessories
This week I'm wearing pink. Wait, I'm not sure if I phrased that right. I'm wearing PINK! This is not a colour I've worn since it was my school uniform a year ago. I'm not a massive girly girl so pink isn't really a colour I wear but recently I've been trying to wear more colour. So, hello pink shirt. Keeping it simple, I opted for a black, floaty skirt and a pair of pumps. The sunglasses add a fun, summery relaxed element to the otherwise quite smart outfit. Add a touch of sunlight and summer is here.



This fabulous outfit is from Erika, eurekaerikaa on Instagram. Mint is such a great colour and big this season. I love this lace dress and the shoes are cute too.

Dress: Forever 21

Now it's your turn. Instagram a picture of your outfit of the day using the hash tag #ootdfridays and it could feature in next weeks post.

Happy weekend!

Tasmin x

P.S sorry I forgot to add where the clothes I was wearing were from last week. So, if you are interested:
Top: New Look
Blazer: Next
Shorts: Boohoo
Shoes: Miss Guided
Bracelet: New Look

2 comments: