Friday 28 March 2014

Past Instagrams 2

I don't know if you'll remember, but I did a post like this last year on how much of a fail I am on Instagram (post link here). For some reason, it popped back into my head again this week and, remembering how funny it was looking back at some horrific photos I was willing to just share with the internet, I've decided to do it again. Especially now being a photography student, it's really interesting to see how my photography has changed and improved over the past year or two. I have written the occasional tip for those of you who are new to Instagram so you don't make the same embarrassing mistakes that I did.

Christmas light fail. Don't take pictures on moving verticals.
This would look great if the green bushes weren't there.
Do share hair tips, it's a great way to get conversations
going in the comments.
Me attempting to be deep with my horrible handwriting.
Tip: inside jokes don't always translate well online.
That just doesn't work, what was I thinking...
Don't use frames, no-one uses frames.
Best. Chocolate. Ever.
Rain isn't always so bad.
Reflections almost always make interesting photography.
Have you made any of these mistakes? Own up now in the comments and, if this post has strangely made you want to follow me on Instagram, my username name is razmatazgirl. All blog updates are posted there, I always like to keep you in the know. 

Tasmin x

No comments:

Post a Comment