Sunday 2 March 2014

Guernsey at Sunrise


I'm not typically a morning person, but for my photography project I want to capture some images of the sunrise as the vibrant colours in the sky would be worth the early wake up call. Although I did struggle to get up at 5:30 this morning, some of the images I got were definitely worth it.

I have a little obsession of photographing clouds.

All images are taken from the  St Peter Port sea front. (Little Blurry, oops!)


The islands: Herm (to the left), Jethou (a private island in the centre) and Sark (in the faint background to the right.)
These aren't images that will be going towards my project as I'm still unsure whether I'm actually allowed to share these until they have been marked and validated, but this does give you a small insight of what I'm doing. I just though 'there is no way I'm waking up this early and not sharing some of the results.' Haha!

Tasmin x

4 comments:

  1. your photos are absolutely beautiful! the colors are amazing. i'm your new follower, looking forward to reading more of your blog! xo http://makeupmajesty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, I hope you enjoy reading more! Xx

      Delete
  2. gorgeous photography!! We love how the clouds look when the sky is orangey or pink!

    http://mkstyleramblings.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I think the pink clouds look a little like candy floss! Xx

      Delete