Friday 17 May 2013

#ootdfridays Number 2


OOTDFridays: the hash tag I will not give up on until it's a thing. Remember, you can feature too. Use the hash tag #ootdfridays when Instagraming a picture of your ootd and you could feature in my next post!

Today was my last day of High School! Its been fun playing pranks all day and I will miss it. I'm really sad that I won't see most of the people there again but today was really great and I'm in such a good mood.


Today's outfit: I love this vintage style play-suit from Boohoo. I had to reorder it as I got it in the wrong size (my mistake, I do this a lot!). It's currently on sale so I would quick grab it while its still here. I brought these fabulous shoes last year from Fearne Cotton's range at Very. They are unbelievably cute and, being rather short myself, the 4 and a half inch heals are a much welcome bonus!


I'm a little bit addicted to Instagram at the moment and I'm constantly finding lots of beautiful outfits which give me such inspiration for my blog. But I'd absolutely love to see your outfit ideas. So please use the hash tag and you never know, you might see yourself up here next week.

Happy Instagraming!

Tasmin x
Play-suit: BooHoo.com
Shoes: Fearne Cotton for Very
Necklace: New Look

4 comments:

  1. Wow, those polka dot platforms are amazing! Congrats on finishing high school :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute outfit! I am really loving white lace dresses - or anything really - this spring!!

    Michelle
    http://mash-elle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I completely agree, I think white lace just screens spring. X

      Delete