Friday 24 May 2013

#ootdfridays The Third


OOTDFridays! I've been looking forward to this all week. After a whole week of GCSE's and cramming, I'm just so glad it's over! I've got a massive 3 week gap before my next exam so blogging should return to normal. So sorry about the break, revision is the worst.

Anyway, lets forget about all that because it's FRIDAY! My favourite day of the week.

Top- Miss Guided
Skirt- New Look
Boots- Next
Tights- John Lewis
This weeks outfit, I wanted to just relax and wear something cute but comfortable after such a stressful week. My oversized t-shirt is ridiculously comfy and I love the pattern on the skater skirt. I added red ribbon instead of a belt because I thought it looked cute. I'm also wearing my favourite hat in the world. It was a Christmas present and I just love it. I've always wanted a bowler hat and the ears this one has gives it that quirky edge.


(Apologies for the background, the weather outside was dark and windy. Not great.)

Hat- Miss Guided

And remember, you can be involved too. Using the hash tag #ootdfridays whist Instagraming your ootd and I will feature it in my next post. So what are you waiting for, get Instagraming now!

Tasmin x



No comments:

Post a Comment