Sunday 23 August 2015

Bad Hair Day?



Remember awhile back when I said I would post more of my Photography on this blog? No? Well neither did I, until now.


This small collection of images comes from a self-portraiture shoot of mine called Crazy Hair. My unit 4 project was on Unusual Portraiture and I decided to move my focus onto hair with this shoot after studying English Photographer Ben Hassett's shoot with model Magdalena Frackowiak for German Vogue (highly reccomend looking up, some beautiful fashion photography). He edited his pictures into very highly contrasted black and white to make the final image appear more dramatic, so I decided to follow suit and I am very please with the results. In fact, I ended up printing the image below as a final for the project.




Art is supposed to strike an opinion so I would love to hear what yours are of these. Please let me know in the comments.

Tasmin x

P.s. the fact the images are not all the same size angers me as a perfectionist.

No comments:

Post a Comment