Sunday 4 May 2014

Macro Photography: Dandelions

There's nothing better to do on a sunny Sunday afternoon then a little bit of photography and today was no exception. I decided to dig out my Macro tube and practice some macro photography in my garden. Our garden is full of dandelions at the moment. That's probably not supposed to be a good thing but I kind of like them. Especially when they start to seed, they look so dainty swaying in the gentle spring breeze. 






As you can probably tell, I'm fairly new to macro photography but I'm hoping for nice weather this summer so I can some serious practice in order to use this technique in my A-Level coursework next year. But what do you think, are you a fan of Macro photography? Let me know in the comments.


Tasmin x

4 comments:

  1. That is really cool, love it! do you have a special type of lens for this?

    Sinead | sineaddreamingagain.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! No, it's just a real cheap extension tube I found off of amazon. I'll leave a link here as I'm guessing you might want to read up a little more on it. Xx

      http://www.amazon.co.uk/Macro-Extension-CANON-1000D-1100D/dp/B004G0HZY4/ref=sr_1_5?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1399234760&sr=1-5&keywords=macro+extension+tube+1100

      Delete
  2. These photos are really cool :)

    ∆ abitgraceful.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm just waiting for better weather to take some more! Xx

      Delete