Friday 6 December 2013

#ootdfridays Number 19


It's back! So sorry for no post last week. I did write one but wasn't really happy with it so didn't want to upload something I wasn't proud of. But, I thought I'll make up for that with the return of ootdfridays. I say return, it's back for one week only, probably. I just really don't have the time to create post like these often due to all my school coursework, but with the Christmas holidays soon, I'll hopefully will have a couple more towards the end of the year. Yay!


So, it's now December which can only mean one thing, chocolate at breakfast is now completely acceptable. I joke...sort of ;). It's Christmas time and every towns Christmas lights are on and everyone is rushing to buy gifts. Well, not me. I usually leave it to the very last minute, seriously I shop on the 23rd. But, this year I am going to try to shop a little earlier. Typing that, I don't think it's going to happen and gift buying will be a complete rush again.
Anyway, enough with me and my useless Christmas shopping timing, lets get to the outfit. This week I decided to borrow my little sisters dungaree dress. It's so nineties and cute I just couldn't resist. Underneath I wore an over-sized polka-dot shirt to add the monochrome trend to this look. Little ankle booties and my bowler hat with ears kept the look cute and the silver plait bracelet finished off the outfit.
Dungaree Dress- Miss Selfridge | Shirt and Hat- Miss Guided | Boots- Next | Bracelet- New Look
Pinkies out!
So there we go, 12 weeks on from the last #ootdfridays post. Hopefully the next post won't have such time gap but I can not guarantee. Remember, if you want to take part, Instagram a picture of your ootd using the hashtag and I could feature you in the next post.

No flash! Just strange golden lighting...
Happy weekend everyone!

Tasmin x



4 comments:

  1. Aww I'm in love with this outfit! I do loads of ootd on my instagram, I'd be happy for you to use one of them if you liked them that is - http://instagram.com/sarahadde xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, that would be great. I'll try and remember the next time I do this type of post! Xx

      Delete
  2. I really really really love this outfit. I really need to start my shopping.

    ReplyDelete