Friday 22 March 2013

Candy Delivered To Your Door


Living in the UK, I always hear about sweets and chocolate from America but I have never had the chance to go over there and try some. And now, I don't have to!

My sister discovered a website called americansweets.co.uk which delivers American candy to the UK. This made us super excited and we ordered lots from this site. And, although shipping wasn't cheap, our order came very quickly.

We brought sweets and chocolate like Twizzlers, Candy Corn and Baby Ruth bar. On top of that, they also do American crisps, drinks and cereals, so naturally my first thoughts are Lucky Charms. We also brought a packet of cookie dough Pop-tarts and much more!

So, if you have recently visited the US and miss the food or, like me, you're just curious of what the fuss is all about, do treat yourself to some candy, you deserve it!

Tasmin x

No comments:

Post a Comment