Monday 25 February 2013

Eccentric Jewels

I have found this lovely little website called Eclectic Eccentricity (a little bit hard to say). It has a collection of vintage style jewellery which I think are rather pretty. I sometimes find it difficult to find jewellery that I really like so this discovery really excited me. My favourite is the 'Rose to the Occasion necklace' which I think is just beautiful. It's a rose-gold plated rose hanging from the stem from a blue glass bead and I am just in love with it. Another favourite of mine is the gold shooting star necklace which I think is just fab. Also, their 'In Bloom' stud rose earrings I'm considering as a must have. I'm also a fan of their head bands which are heavily covered with flowers. I find it very similar to something Lana Del Ray has worn and I think it's just brilliant. I hope to order from this place in the near future but until then I will just have to dream.

Tasmin x

No comments:

Post a Comment