Saturday 18 April 2015

Colourful Roses


I have just finished my final photo shoot for my A-Level Photography project which is incredibly scary. Everything is slowly coming to an end and I'm not sure if I'm quite ready for it to. Anyway, lets not dwell on that. My shoot was an underwater shoot that I did in my own bath (all the glamour of a professional!)for my Unusual Portraiture project were I used rose petals to add some colour to the composition. I can't share these just yet as my project is by no means complete or marked but I did takes pictures of the colourful roses I used which I would like to share with you. I'll warn you now, there are quite a lot here but I hope you enjoy! 











 Tasmin x

2 comments:

  1. These photos are beautiful and the roses look gorgeous. I love roses.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I love roses too! They are just such a pretty flower! Xx

      Delete