Sunday 5 October 2014

Sketchy Sundays: Sarah Hyland


I absolutely loved Sarah Hyland's (Hailey in Modern Family) outfit for the Emmy awards this year. Most people usually ware a massive and glitzy gown, but Sarah went for a more current look with a crop top and a huge maxi skirt, accessorizing it very simply with earrings and a ring. She carried it off effortlessly and the coral colour of the skirt is gorgeous. 



My current art projects theme is fashion, so naturally had to draw this look. I've been obsessed with Hayden William's fashion Illustrations recently and this has massively influenced my drawing style. If you are unfamiliar with his work I highly recommend you search for him, he writes a blog too. (link)

Three posts in one week? I've really got on top of things this week. Sorry for abandoning this series for awhile. I will do my best to get an art post up at least once a month, maybe more if I'm feeling especially creative.

Tasmin x

No comments:

Post a Comment