So this is how it works. I give 11 facts about myself and answer the 11 questions set by Andrea. Then I nominated another 11 bloggers and ask them 11 questions to answer. Here we go:
11 facts about me:
1. My favourite colour is mauve.
2. I'm a bit of a chocoholic. If I could spend the rest of my life just eating chocolate, I would.
3. I've been attending Ballet classes since the age of 4.
4. RazMaTaz-Girl wasn't the original name of this blog.
5. I procrastinate by being in Twitter or internet shopping.
6. I love the blogging community as everyone is so friendly and welcoming. I never see any hate messages and everyone is very supportive of each other.
7. I first pet was a hamster called Zigzag. I called him that as he had spots on his back that looked a little bit like a zigzag.
8. I'm not a massive fan of surprises. I like not know what's going on.
9. I find it impossible to break things. I got my first iPod when I was about 7 or 8 and it still works.
10. I own the complete boxset of Friends. Ironically, I have no friends... ;)
11. I have a fear of fire. Even candles are unbearable for me. However, I really want to overcome this fear.
1. Can you explain the meaning behind your blog name?
There isn't really a meaning behind my blog name. RazMaTaz was a nickname I had for a very short while in year 8 and I'm a girl...then RazMaTaz-Girl was born! (Too cheesy,no?)
2. If you could swap lives with any fictional character, who would you choose?
Gosh, this is a hard one as there are so many that would be amazing.
3. If your house was burning down (and your family/pets etc were all safe) and you could save one thing, what would you save?
What a horrible situation to be in. I think I would save all my family photo albums as I love to look through them and without them, I fear I will forget so much of my childhood.
4. What did you want to be when you grew up?
So many things. A singer (can't sing to save my life btw), an actress (also can't act), a zookeeper (unsure how that would of worked as I have a fear of dogs, so i'd assume that other exotic animals would also scare me) and a fashion designer (a very unlikely career prospect as a Channel Islander). As of now, I have no idea what I want to be when I grow up.
5. What's your guilty pleasure?
Busted! Not even guilty. Has anyone heard of the news. McBusted is now a thing. Mcfly and Busted on the same stage together, dream come true. AND, my lovely mum has got me tickets to see them for Christmas. I really can't wait. TV wise, I am a guilty viewer of Jeremy Kyle, please don't judge me.
6. If you could say anything to anyone, what would you say to them?
I would tell everyone who is having a bad day to smile, do something you want to do and cheer yourself up. Don't waste your time feeling sad or worrying about something that really doesn't deserve your time. Be happy!
7. What's your flava... tell me what's your flava?
Haha, confession time: I've genuinely never heard this song before and got really confuse by this question. Still a bit unsure about the question but great song!
8. Who's your secret/celebrity crush?
Well, if I told you it wouldn't be secret now would it! ;) Haha, I would say that my celebrity crush is....
a secret! Mwahaha!
9. If you won the lottery, what would be the first thing you'd buy for yourself?
For myself? I think I would treat myself to a Channel handbag. They look gorgeous, don't they?
10. What's your biggest regret?
I am a big believer in that you should never regret what you do. Whatever you did, it made sense in that moment so just forget and move on. Regret will just keep making you feel down and that's not good.
11. What is the meaning of your life?
Wow, this just got really deep. I think the meaning of everyone's life is to have the best time that you can have because you never know when it will all be over!
My 11 Nominees: I've nominated people who have inspired me to keep posting and have been so lovely and friendly to me through the blogosphere. I guess this is a thank you for writing such lovely blogs and being so kind to me.
Your 11 Questions:
1. What song are you listening to right now/last listened to?
2. I you had an unlimited budget, what would you buy?
3. You're trapped on dessert island. Who would you want with you and why?
4. What inspired you to start blogging?
5. Do you like watching music live or do you prefer your headphones?
6. Christmas is around corner, what your favourite thing about the of the holiday?
7. Do you know where my home town of Guernsey is? (No Google maps, cheater!)
8. What item of make-up could you not live without?
9. What is your biggest fear?
10. Where is your favourite place to shop?
11. What's your favourite perfume?
Thank you again Andrea for nominating me. Comment back here nominees if you choose to do the post so I don't miss it!